Hair loss is a universal problem that affects most people across the world. Do you know that as you become older your body changes because your hormonal balance changes over time? Most of the time your genetic component might start taking its effects and it may become worse, an autoimmune disease might start attacking your hair follicles. Do be panic! I will take you through Folexin review which can work for you.
Folexin is a very good option peradventure if you don’t want to face the problem of a surgeon’s knife. However, we must know that Folexin is just a supplement and it is made up of ingredient that has been clinically proven to be working
The make-up of Folexin
Folexin has a wide list of ingredients that range from vitamins to minerals. The manufacturer provides quick details on some of the ingredients used and their respective doses per serving, and this is an excellent and commendable gesture. These ingredients are analyzed as follows:
- Biotin: Biotin is also known as Vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that can easily be absorbed by your body. It also helps in assisting various processes in your body, with hair growth being one of them.
- Fo-Ti: This is an ancient remedy that comes from China which is linked to anti-aging benefits. This also supports overall wellbeing. Some of the anti-aging benefits are that it improves hair and prevents the greying of hair.
- Folic Acid: Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 supports various chemical processes in the body, which includes the production of red blood cells. But do you know that the levels of Folic Acid have reduced as we age? Therefore, Folexin helps in restoring sufficient levels of this vitamin which increases the number of red blood cells in your system.
- Saw Palmetto – This has scientific evidence stimulating that it has the ability to boost hair growth.
- Horsetail Extract: This extract improves how your hair feels and looks, that is it makes your hair stronger and shinier.
- Bamboo Extract: This is an effective antioxidant that protects the hair follicles against free radicals. It also does a great job by retaining moisture and also preventing your hair from drying.
- Plant Sterols: This works in preventing inflammation around the scalp and this prevents hair growth.
- Nettle Root: This curbs the production of this hormone that causes hair loss.
- Other ingredients are hydrolyzed collagen, keratin, vitamins A, B6, B5, B1, C, D3 and E, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Folate, Iron, and Calcium.
Benefits of Folexin
- It gives you thick and Strong hair
- It improved your natural hair growth
- It is a supplement for generally healthier hair
Other things to know
To stay safe, it is paramount for you to use Folexin as directed by the level. Also, any person using other medications should not take Folexin unless the person is cleared by his doctors. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to avoid the supplement as well. Paraventure, you take Folexin as recommended but you still experience some side effects, it is better to stop using it immediately.