According to ISHRS report, about 650,000 men and women have hair transplant annually. This number really impresses: it means that about 2,000 people improve their appearance daily. As a result, demand begets supply new clinics for hair transplant appear almost every day, and for patients, it becomes a real challenge to choose the most appropriate medical center.
Below you can find some advice to pick the best clinic for the procedure.
The popularity of the clinic is important but more essential is who will operate. The doctor’s expertise is a key factor that determines your choice of the clinic. Always check the education of hair transplant specialist, how long he/she has been practicing, and how many procedures have been performed. Some top doctors have over 1,000 procedures on their account.
One of the most reliable sources that can help to choose a medical center is the real people’s opinion. Patients often share the photos of hair transplant result, contacts and names of qualified doctors, estimate the level of service and conditions of stay. If something bothers you, always ask a question regarding the clinic or a procedure and get a quick response on specialized forums.
Before and after photos
A picture is worth a thousand words. It is important to check “before and after” photos of patients who have had a hair transplant in a clinic. You can find them on the clinic’s website or request personally. If you like the result, ask the name of a doctor who has operated people on the photos.
If the cost issue is important for you, you can always find cheaper options (inside your country or far beyond) without quality loss. Provided that, a clinic has positive reviews, employs qualified doctors, and shares portfolio of the hair transplant result. In case, there is a lack of info about the clinic, no reviews, but the price is attractive, it is better to find another medical center. The price is important, but it mustn’t be a determining factor.
According to the above-mentioned factors, we have composed best clinics ranking. The hospitals are located in Turkey, South Korea, Poland, Lithuania. You can choose the best medical facility checking the reviews, prices, and doctor’s qualification.
Adem and Havva Medical Center, Turkey
- A hair transplant technician Dr. Safiye Kurt with 20+years of experience operates.
- Both men and women can have the procedure.
- To prove the perfect result, lifetime warranty is provided.
Price: approx. $1,500
Estetik International Clinic, Turkey
- The founder and head of the clinic is world-renowned Dr. Bülent Cihantimur
- Authors’ organic hair transplant technique(stem cells + FUE) is
Price: approx. $2,200.
Kardiolita Private Hospital, Lithuania
- The first hospital in the Baltic states accredited by JCI for compliance with international medical standards.
- DHI and FUE hair transplantation methods are both applied.
- 2-3 times lower price for the procedure in comparison with Spain, Germany, and Switzerland.
Price: approx. $3,500.
Banobagi Clinic, South Korea
- 2,000+ patients change their appearance at Banobagi every year.
- US, Chinese, Thai patients mostly choose Banobagi for hair transplant and other procedures.
- An official esthetic partner of Asian Let Me In Show.
Price: on request, calculated individually.
Dr. Turowski Hair Clinic, Poland
- Top medical facility for hair transplant in Poland.
- Gregory Turowski, a founder of the clinic, is one of the best top hair transplant technicians in the USA and Poland.
- ARTAS robotic hair transplant is a calling card of the clinic; Gregory Turowski has conducted 10,000+ such operations.
Price: approx. $6,600
The choice of the right clinic for hair transplant often seems confusing, especially for patients who have never experienced any medical service abroad. However, simple advice can ease the flour of choice. Start searching on the Internet to find reviews, before and after photos, visit official websites of the clinics. All these together will help to find the best clinic to get the procedure according to your preferences — quality, pricing, location.