Traveling is one of the most incredible things we can do in our lifetime. There is a one-of-a-kind satisfaction that we can only get by traveling to different places. It’s a magical experience that anyone would want to try for even once in their life. However, travel planning involves doing many things such as planning itineraries, booking flights, and so on. The process can tire a person out.
If you don’t want to go through all that process, another option is by joining a tour group offered by travel companies. All of the things you were previously worrying about will be organized, and all you need to do is enter the tour when the time comes. If you want to know more about companies that offer tour groups, read all about it down below.
Why Should You Travel with a Tour Group
Before finding out the best travel companies for tour groups, you must be curious about why you should travel with a tour group. To start, Tour groups are planned by travel companies with ITMI Tour Guides to offer to tourists who want everything planned out, and it’s best for solo travelers. To help you understand tour groups better, here are the advantages and disadvantages of joining a tour group.
- Everything is already organized for you.
- You are guaranteed to stay in quality accommodations that are already pre-reserved for you.
- You will have an easier time getting a visa.
- You will feel safer with a tour group.
- Most tour group companies will give you a bit of time to explore some places
- You will have immediate help and support whenever you need it.
- If you don’t have anyone to travel with, but you don’t want to go alone, you’ll always have company with a tour group.
- It’s a great way to meet different people and make friends all over the world.
- You can have access to places that are restricted to individual tourists.
- You have many responsibilities to your travel group, such as making sure that you are always on time.
- If you like being alone, travel groups are not for you.
- Being added to a travel group with a different average age than your own can be irritating. Just imagine being 24 years old, and you are added to a travel group filled with 60-year-olds.
- It can be frustrating as it will be impossible to avoid conflict at times.
- You will be stuck with the travel group’s schedule.
- It is typically more expensive than regular travel expenses.
- It would be best if you had a lot of patience towards your travel group.
The Best Travel Companies for Tour Groups
Now that you know why you should travel in a tour group and the pros and cons, it’s now time to list the best travel tour group companies that can provide you their best service.
Contiki is known for offering guided vacations for 18 to 35-year-olds. And they’re famous for one thing: their parties! With Contiki, a day of sightseeing in Europe or Australia ultimately results in a night of partying. As a result, Contiki isn’t suitable for everybody. Contiki is the travel company for you if you’re traveling solo and would like to make friends from all over the globe as well as the party! This isn’t to say that you can’t have a good time on Contiki if you’re traveling as a couple or if you’re not a huge party animal, but you should be aware of what to anticipate ahead of time.
2. G Adventures
G Adventures has become one of the largest global tour businesses for small groups. They specialize in tour packages at a lower cost than other firms. They offer more than 650 adventure tours all over the world, on all seven continents. There are all different kinds of package tours they offer, such as Classic, Active, Family, or YOLO (package tours for 18-35 years old). They also provide detailed search results that show the maps and itineraries that you will be going on the trip. For more information about their services, I advise you to check g adventures review online.
Like G Adventures, Intrepid is also one of the best global travel companies that offer over 800 package tours worldwide. You can go on thrilling adventures and do exciting activities but don’t worry; a tour guide will be explaining all of this to you. In addition, they focus on the interaction between the tour group and do team-building activities. There are also many different kinds of package tours that Intrepid offers, such as Family and Adventure, so you will surely be able to pick something you’ll enjoy.
4. Young Pioneer Tours
YPT is a travel business that offers “budget tours to destinations your mother would rather you not go to,” according to its website. Some good examples of countries where they provide package tours are North Korea, Iran, Turkmenistan, Eritrea, and other notorious tourist destinations. So, if you’re looking for adventure and unusual places to visit, I’d suggest checking out their site.