In online or physical casinos, the first time playing games in a casino can be overwhelming. The sheer amount of people and the size of establishments can be nerve wrecking alone, never mind the precise etiquette used at casino tables. You may be tempted just visit the bar and watch your friends and family play, but that isn’t always the best social experience.
Contrary to belief, not all casino games are difficult and not all of them require skill. There are a lot of games you can play in a casino and have full understanding of in a matter of minutes. These are the best games for a beginner to play in any casino.
Ever since the introduction of electronic slots games, they have been a staple and often the most popular game in casinos around the world. Slots are incredibly easy, fun and can be profitable to play, especially at crypto thrills casino. When not having any in depth knowledge of card or otherwise games in a casino, slot games will be the smallest house edge available to you and some of the most fun you can have.
While it’s certainly very possible to walk into a casino and enjoy the first slot machine that catches your eye, it isn’t always as profitable as it could be. No two slot games are really created equally, so there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting a win while on slots.
- Slot amount – all slots have higher payouts when playing the maximum available amount on the slot. Prioritizing cheaper slots and using the maximum playable amount on the slot will make the wins bigger at a similar frequency as with a smaller amount.
- Progressive – Progressive jackpot slots almost always have a higher jackpot amount. Luck will need to be on your side, but if you do manage to hit a jackpot on a progressive jackpot slot, the fortune you win stands to be life changing.
- Higher RTP – RTP is the amount of money returned to the player during an average game, the inverse of a house edge. If you have time to do a bit of research on the games available, prioritizing high RTP slots will give you the best chances of getting a win.
Baccarat is an extremely popular game, considered at times to be exclusive due to its higher buy in. Some casinos offer a low buy in game of baccarat, which would allow anybody to play and have a great time. There are a lot of nuances and details to play the perfect game of Baccarat, although there are extremely easy bets as well for beginners to make. Baccarat is a game of pure luck, making it the perfect game to play without any previous experience. This is a comparing game between two set hands, both hands are held and played by the dealer, making it an extremely easy A or B type of decision. There are smaller and different bets to be made, but being new to the game, there are only two bets you should focus on.
- Bet on player – The player bet is in this case not an actual player, but a second hand held by the dealer. The player bet will usually have slightly worse odds than the opposing bet but will not incur a fee for making the bet.
- Bet on Banker – The banker bet is not a second player, but the other hand held by the dealer. Banker bets will typically have slightly better odds but may incur a fee for the bet.
The fee for the banker bet typically balances the odds very well between player and banker, betting on either is simply luck. Either bet you make, it is down to luck whether you win and is sure to be a great time.
Roulette is one of the most popular games available no matter where you are, all decent casinos have at minimum one good roulette table and often many more. What makes roulette so great for new players is again the lack of any nature of skill requirements, roulette is simply luck. There are several strategies one can implement, but these are more personal preference as there is no way to alter the outcome of a game. There are a fair number of bets to be made in roulette, which can go along with relatively complex strategy. For beginners, it’s recommended to stay within the outside bets, and better still to remain within the 50/50 outside bets.
- Red/Black – This is betting on whether the ball will land on a red or black number.
- Odd/Even – This is betting on whether the ball will land on an odd or even number.
- 1-18/19-36 – this is betting on whether the ball will land in the first or second half of the numbers on the board.
While these are considered 50/50 bets, it’s important to remember that roulette includes a zero or green position, making that the odds are never perfectly even. Roulette is one of the easiest games to play for any newcomer to a casino.
Craps is a fantastic game for any newcomers to the casino, as it is a great game to play easily and learn more overtime. Craps is actually a relatively complex game with a very simple betting system. Once a shooter has made the first roll, his target will be to repeat his previous pass number. This may seem complex but is not of immediate concern. You should be playing on the pass and don’t pass bets for the come out roll. Similar to the outside bets in roulette, pass and don’t pass refer to a number range in which the shooter will be trying to roll.
- Pass – you win if a 7 or 11 is rolled
- Don’t Pass – you win if a 2 or 3 is roller
There are a lot of other betting options available in craps, and they offer a great opportunity to win big. Start slow and remember to enjoy the game while you learn.