The modern online gambling industry has thousands of online casinos around the world offering various bonuses, which often lead to misunderstandings and stressful situations if you don’t understand how they work. While casino bonuses are a common marketing tool that allows operators to expand their user base and increase the loyalty of their current players, they can also be beneficial for casual gamblers. For example, a sign-up bonus can be seen as a way to find out what a particular gambling platform has to offer without spending money – while still being able to win at least something. Casino bonuses come in many forms, and we are here to not only talk about how they work, but also to provide some helpful tips on how to use casino bonus to increase the profitability of your gambling activity.
How to Use Casino Bonus
Not all bonuses are the same, so before you activate a particular bonus, you must understand how they work. Moreover, comparing bonus offers is a starting point for choosing the right casino website. So, here are some of the most popular types of casino bonuses with an explanation:
- No deposit bonus or sign-up offer. This bonus is the easiest to understand. To get it, all you need to do is register on the online casino website. By doing this, you will receive a bonus automatically or by clicking on a certain button. As the terms of welcome promotions vary from casino to casino, you should read the bonus terms carefully before making your final choice.
- Match bonus. Being a deposit bonus, it is awarded as a percentage of the amount of your deposit. For example, if you are offered a 100% match bonus, this means that you can double the amount of your deposit to extend your gaming sessions.
- Sticky bonus. This bonus is a reward for a deposit of a certain amount of money and is not available for withdrawal. However, you will be able to withdraw your winnings gained using this bonus.
- Loyalty bonus. Since some online casinos use a status rating system, you will receive exclusive gifts as you progress up the status ladder. The higher your level, the more generous gifts you receive.
The lion’s share of bonuses offered by online casinos are presented in the form of bonus cash and free spins. The advantage of cash bonuses is that they are available for use at almost any online casino games, while free spins are designed specifically for online slots.
Tips on How to Use Bonuses
Whether you are a casual player or a seasoned pro, our tips on how to use casino bonus will help you increase your winning chances:
- Always use the welcome bonuses (sign-up bonuses) as they give you the opportunity to try a new gambling platform without financial risks.
- Read the wagering requirements, especially if the casino offer looks like a too good deal. So, 200-500% bonuses usually have too high wagering requirements.
- Choose slots with low and medium volatility levels to meet wagering requirements faster.
- Use the free spins without wagering. Since this type of bonus is rare, you’ll have to struggle to find the right online casino.
- Know how to refuse a bonus. While casino gifts give us more playing time and additional winning odds, passing the wagering requirements can cause problems for some players.
Casino bonuses benefit casual gamblers who don’t want to take big risks. However, if you are a professional gambler with an almost unlimited gaming budget, casino bonuses can only get in your way.